Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Watching TV

So while watching tv today this commercial came on. 



Ok now think about it for a second.... How eating disorder does this sound like?!

I mean she's doing that whole counting calories and deciding what she can and can't eat. How to make it ok to eat that. It's more like EDNOS than anything. Kinda like the story of my life right now. Its what i do all the time.

This video, to me anyway, is another way how media is effecting the way we think about being thin.

I get that there are tons of people who are over weight... but there are to many people who are suffering from EDs. When can we find the happy medium in the world?

For some reason this video just bothers the hell out of me.

Any way I'm bored out of my skull today. I made all of my appointments today. I now have two therapists, a doctor, a psychiatrist, and will be getting a dietitian. Once i get the dietitian I will have a group therapist as well.

Thats a ton of people. I get to meet my second therapist on friday. After I have my follow up appointment with the doctor. I got blood drawn and a heart thingy.

I have a wicked bruise from getting my blood drawn. lol It's actually kinda epic. I bruise like a peach.

I learned today that painting my nails is the most annoying thing in the whole world!! it's so fun but i shake so bad and so i can't paint my left hand for shit. And then since my hands are always cold the paint cracks.

So that kinda failed. but it was worth it.

Have a nice rest of the week!!

~*~*~ Love Corey ~*~*~

1 comment:

  1. WOW, that video is crazy! It's like telling the world how to have eating disordered thoughts! That really bothers me too. Ewwwww. Grrr.

    I'm so glad that you have all those doctors! I hope that your dietitian helps, and that your second therapist is nice. Yay! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete