Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Getting to know me post.

Good afternoon Everyone,

I know no one fallows me. But I can still pretend.

I created this blog because I wanted to share my struggle with my eating disorder. And just kinda put my thoughts in order. Hopefully.

I guess you could say I have some issues. But I don't like labels, I don't like being pushed into a section  and said you have this problem so you have to be acting like that.

Eating Disorders are complicated and confusing. I don't get a ton of support from my family. I do from my mom but not from my dad. But it's what ever I'm getting help for me Eating Disorder.

For now I think thats it. I would like to apologize in advance for the spelling errors, and/or confusing posts. I'm not always in the best state of mind. It happens. It's life.


Any way thats me. If you ever have a question feel free to ask...

~*~*~ love Corey~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment