Sunday, June 19, 2011

Being a Nerd

So I am kind of a HUGE nerd. And I accept that part of me. And embrace it. lol

So I made a couple of lists on here. That show what I've read, what I'm reading, and what I plan on reading. I usually can get though 10 or 15 books in a summer. We'll see if I can do that this summer.

I've been super bored this weekend. And painting nails of everyone who will let me. (not too many people) and I did my own like 6 times. I ate quite a bit of food this weekend. And I'm struggling with being ok with that.

Well i'll be working on those lists for a while lol.

Off to finish my moms nails.

~*~*~ Love Corey ~*~*~

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you were able to find ways to keep your mind occupied this weekend. I'm usually a huge book nerd too but haven't seemed to able to concentrate very well in the past few months. I definitely miss it though. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay being a nerd! I am a nerd too. Glad you're keeping busy, and keep thinking good thoughts about food! :)

    ReplyDelete