Thursday, June 2, 2011

A day in the life of ME

So a normal day for me is:

Wake up at 9- 9:30 Am.

Eat breakfast and take meds. ( I like a poached egg, low calories, and a piece of toast. keeps me full longer and it's low cals so i don't pass out)

Sit in front of the tv for a little while.
Some times I color (like legit with shading and depth and stuff. I like to think I'm pretty good)
Some times I play Sims 3 (in love with this game)

If I have to eat lunch I eat a couple carrots or an apple.

Do some excersize even if it's just running up and down my stairs for a while.

Some times i'll watch tv with my daddy, or a movie.
I was doing online school for a while and that just ended.
Some times I plan dinner. or clean my house

I have dinner (i can't ever get out of it because my family eats dinner together every night)

I do some more stairs and go watch some tv with my family.

Then bed at like when ever I can actually ever fall asleep,

That would be a typical no appointment day. I usually have 3 or 4 appointments in a week.

And on weekends i'm at my cabin.

So with all the food that I eat over the course of the day. I can't tell you how many calories because I am not allowed to count. But it's usually under 1000. I'm still a healthy weight. But eating disorders are a mental problem. So that wasn't writing that my thoughts are controlled by weight, food, and calories.


I think i might post some low calorie recipies later today. Because I have a HUGE sweet tooth and I found some under 100 calorie deserts and things.

~*~*~ Love Corey ~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment