Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Long day



This has to be one of my favorite organizations. <3

Any ways.... Today has been one long day.

I had my doctors appointment follow up with the emily program. And they told me that I have something silly going on with my heart. But it's nothing to worry about.
Then I had my first therapy appointment with Emily Program. She was super nice. But somehow the intake therapist forgot to put in her notes that I'm there for an IOP program. So it was news to her, which I found to be kinda interesting that they just forgot to put something that important in there. And she told me that she wants me to journal a ton and bring it in next week. Which is fine. I'm just really bad at remembering to write things down. And I have to get this stupid thought out of my head that she will judge me if I tell her everything. Idk though.
I'm still on the waiting list for a dietitian, AND I just figured out that I'm also on the waiting list for the group. I didn't realize that the group has a waiting list. SERIOUSLY?!?! *sigh* well at least now I have a therapist who is actually trying to get somewhere with me instead of just letting me talk about why the sky is blue.

Oh and my dog Rocko went in for surgery this morning because his gums where growing over his teeth. And last time he was put under he almost died twice.

BUT HE'S OK!!!

Which is good. I can't wait till I can have him home.

Well my best friend is here. So have a nice night everyone

~*~*~ Love Corey ~*~*~

Ps. how do you answer comments. I feel really bad when I get a comment and I don't know how to answer it. Thanks bye!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that today went better than you expected. And I'm so happy that Rocko is ok!!! Hopefully next time you go to the Emily Program they will be more organized with your treatment program. Anyways, have fun with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you like your therapist! It sucks about the waiting lists, but I'm sure you'll get off them soon.

    If you want to answer comments, just go to that person's blog and comment on their most recent post. If you post on your own page, they won't know, and thus won't read it. :)

    ReplyDelete